Genuine work from home

Genuine work from home

List of genuine work from companies,Ways to earn money on internet.Share your views & experience to prevent people from scams companies of data entry jobs, customer service, mums, internet jobs, paid surveys, online, loan,wordpress, google adsense, yahoo

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Has anyone heard of GDI Global Domain International

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Has anyone heard of GDI Global Domain International   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:02 am

Has Anyone heard of Global Domain International (GDI)?

Well I neither until I came accross Visit Acme-People-Search

PEOPLE SEARCH is the most search keyword on search engine. I dont want ot go into details about Keywords, SEO, marketing etc

But taking advantage of this most searched keyword. I followed exactly the 3 steps mentioned in Acme-People-Search & it did work. They actually paid me $125

At start I was very sceptic about this. I googled GDI to see what it is all about. You can even see on you tube exactly how to make money via GDI.

GDI offers a trial for 7 days after which it would charge you $10 per month also while registering it would ask you to pay via PayPal or credit card the $10 upfront & would deduct the money only if you continue with their service & not cancel within 7Days.
Back to top Go down
http://work-from-home.forumotion.com

Has anyone heard of GDI Global Domain International
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1